Interview Questions for Pizza Delivery Drivers:
1. How would you ensure that all customers received their orders on time?
Reveals organizational and time management skills.
2. What would you do if an unforeseeable event caused your delivery to be late?
Demonstrates adaptability and problem-solving skills.
3. What would you do if a customer was unhappy with the product that you delivered?
Highlights customer service skills.
4. How would you deal with a situation where a customer refused to pay?
Tests problem-solving skills.
5. Can you describe your driving and delivery experience?
Shows expertise, plus potential risks associated with hiring the candidate.