Interview Questions for Physiologists:
1. What would you do if a patient arrived late for a cardiopulmonary test with an already elevated BP?
Look for candidates who demonstrate interpersonal skills and an understanding of these tests and would not stress the patient further.
2. What basic observations would you record when observing the human body in motion?
Demonstrates candidates' basic knowledge of human anatomy.
3. Have you conducted a successful physiology research project?
Demonstrates candidates' research ability as well as critical-thinking skills.
4. What kind of research projects would you like to conduct in the future?
Demonstrates candidates' critical-thinking skills as well as current knowledge of the field and willingness to make further advances in the field.
5. Which recent findings in the field of animal physiology are you most interested in and why?
Look for candidates who demonstrate an up-to-date knowledge of the field.