Interview Questions for Packing Machine Operators:
1. Have you ever had to fix a machine that you oversaw? What did you have to do?
Highlights the candidate's understanding of machines and ability to fix them.
2. How do you think automation can further improve the work of a packing machine operator?
Details the candidate's experience and knowledge of the workings of the packing floor.
3. How would you ensure that enough packing materials are always available at your station?
Tests the candidate's ability to do stock control and prepare for daily tasks.
4. You need to move completed boxes, but the forklift is unavailable. What do you do?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of, and adherence to, general health and safety protocol.
5. How often would you do routine checks on your machine to ensure optimal working standards?
Explains the candidate's understanding of preventative maintenance.