Interview Questions for Nutrition Assistants:
1. Which questions would you ask patients to determine their dietary habits?
Assesses the candidate's experience and ability to obtain relevant dietary information.
2. In your experience, which symptoms typically indicate a caloric deficit?
Reveals the candidate's experience in monitoring patients who follow prescribed meal plans and also their knowledge of risk factors.
3. Can you describe how you would plan meals for a diabetic patient?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience in considering special dietary requirements.
4. Which steps do you take to ensure that meal service poses no health risks?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of disease prevention standards and protocols in meal provision.
5. Can you tell me what signs would alert you to potential food intolerance?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge and experience in monitoring patients' reactions to prescribed meals.