Interview Questions for Neuroscientists:
1. What tools have you used when studying brain activity and which tool do you prefer?
Demonstrates candidates' technical skills and knowledge of medical tools and equipment.
2. What would you do if you noticed a member of your team consistently making errors in the laboratory?
Demonstrates candidates' leadership skills as well as interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
3. What method do you use to diagnose a mental disorder?
Demonstrates candidates' analytical and diagnostic skills.
4. What process do you use when devising a new experimental procedure?
Demonstrates candidates' analytical skills and ability to conduct research and experiments.
5. In a pharmaceutical drug trial, what would you do if a patient suffered unforeseen side effects?
Demonstrates candidates' empathy and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work under pressure and problem solve.