Interview Questions for Network Consultants:
1. Which security procedures do you recommend to create a safe network environment?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience in implementing effective network protection procedures and protocols.
2. Can you explain your approach to facilitating efficient end-user support?
Evaluates the candidate's experience in providing end-user support and their ability to anticipate training needs.
3. In your opinion, which circumstances justify after-hour visits to client locations?
Reveals the candidate's experience in providing onsite support, as well as their availability to meet installation deadlines and to resolve time-sensitive issues.
4. Can you describe a complex network system you successfully installed?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge and experience with network infrastructure and architecture, as well as their problem-solving skills.
5. How do you keep abreast of developments in network technologies?
Tests the candidate's ability to keep up to date with advancements in IT network installations and technologies.