Network Analysts ensure that business' computer networks are optimally set up and configured. They analyze network performance, provide network support, and manage system administration. They are also required to perform upgrades of servers, operating systems, and applications.
When interviewing Network Analysts, look for candidates with demonstrable experience in network maintenance and support, combined with excellent problem-solving skills. Be wary of candidates who lack communication skills and those with limited knowledge of network security.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Network Analysts:
1. Tell me about your most challenging network installation. What did you learn?
Reveals whether the candidate's experience and knowledge are suited to the role.
2. A colleague based at a branch office loses remote access. How do you assist?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of resolving network problems.
3. Can you tell me about your steps in analyzing network performance?
Demonstrates whether the candidate's knowledge and experience are aligned with expectations.
4. Tell me how you manage to stay informed about new network solutions?
Evaluates whether the candidate keeps up with advancements in the field.
5. Can you describe the best way to secure a company's LAN?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge and experience in setting up secure networks.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources