A Marketing Officer is an overseer of an organization's marketing campaigns and plays an important role in developing and executing communication concepts and marketing strategies for the company.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Marketing Officer Job Description Template
We are searching for a Marketing Officer with a knack for communicating and a flair for strategizing and implementing marketing campaigns. Marketing Officers are required to contribute to existing marketing, branding and advertising plans, while assisting with the development of fresh initiatives in line with the company's goals.
The ideal candidate will be equipped with a relevant qualification and extensive experience in a wide range of Marketing functions such as communications, digital marketing, advertising, branding, and social media. To ensure success as a Marketing Officer you must be an organized person who is able to withstand the pressures of handling varied tasks at the same time and meeting deadlines.
Marketing Officer Responsibilities:
- Managing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Researching and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Conducting promotional activities.
- Organizing and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Overseeing campaigns on social media.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Reporting on trends and statistics across all digital media platforms.
Marketing Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related.
- Proven work experience in marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of market research techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Solid understanding of research techniques.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources