Laundry Attendants are responsible for cleaning clothing and various other textile items. Laundry Attendants may work for walk-in laundromats or in hospitality.
When interviewing Laundry Attendants, the most suitable candidate will be attentive and highly organized. Be wary of candidates with poor customer service, arithmetic, and problem-solving skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Laundry Attendants:
1. How would you ensure that a customer never received someone else's laundry?
Assesses organizational skills and attention to detail.
2. Which clothing items should never be put into a washing machine?
Demonstrates technical skills and work experience.
3. How often should lint filters be cleaned?
Highlights technical skills.
4. What safety guidelines should be adhered to in the laundromat?
Reveals knowledge of pertinent safety codes.
5. What if a customer mentioned that a washer took their money but did not work?
Tests analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources