Interview Questions for Kitchen Designers:
1. How would you ensure alignment with clients' visions?
Tests active listening skills and the ability to execute clients' wishes.
2. Could you describe a time when you took a risk that backfired?
Demonstrates insight and the capacity to learn from mistakes.
3. What would you do to maximize storage space in a small kitchen?
Highlights expertise and creativity.
4. How would you design a family-friendly kitchen?
Assesses the capacity to create a safe kitchen that is suited to the unique needs of each family.
5. How would you customize a kitchen plan to suit a tall family?
Reveals industry knowledge and innovation.