A Java Technical Lead designs and recommends technical solutions for IT-related issues. The responsibilities of Java Technical Leads include working with developers to ensure quality network frameworks, mentoring junior level staff, and identifying issues that affect product delivery.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Java Technical Lead Job Description Template
We are looking for an experienced Java Technical Lead to be responsible for providing solutions for technical issues which may affect product delivery. The Java Technical Lead will facilitate requirement analyses, conduct peer reviews and provide feedback, and enhance frameworks.
To be successful as a Java Technical Lead, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of industry best practices, good organizational and leadership skills, and proficiency in Java technologies. Ultimately, a top-notch Java Technical Lead should have good analytical skills, the ability to anticipate issues and frame remedial actions, and excellent teamwork skills.
Java Technical Lead Responsibilities:
- Performing requirement analyses.
- Developing high-quality and detailed designs.
- Conducting unit testing using automated unit test frameworks.
- Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
- Conducting configuration of your own work.
- Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback.
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality.
Java Technical Lead Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering, Information Systems or related.
- Extensive experience in the IT industry.
- Sound knowledge of estimation techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of C#.Net and web services.
- Sound knowledge of Java technologies.
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources