Invoice Processors manage invoicing at the financial departments of organizations. Their duties include developing and implementing invoicing procedures, managing databases, and handling client requests. They also investigate slow approvals.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Invoice Processor Job Description Template
We are seeking a highly capable Invoice Processor to join our accounts department. In this role, you will be responsible for approving invoices, archiving invoice data, and handling multiple client accounts. You will also be required to attend to clients' queries.
To ensure success, Invoice Processors should exhibit extensive experience in processing invoices and sound knowledge of accounting practices. An outstanding Invoice Processor will be someone with a keen eye for detail, who can optimize invoicing procedures.
Invoice Processor Responsibilities:
- Implementing invoicing procedures.
- Tracking, reviewing, approving, and issuing invoices.
- Defining invoicing data types and maintaining databases.
- Investigating slow approvals.
- Managing client requests and queries.
- Uploading and archiving invoice data, as well as filing contracts.
- Verifying tax information.
- Assisting with past due or denied invoices.
Invoice Processor Requirements:
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a similar role.
- Advanced proficiency in invoicing software, such as FreshBooks and Wave.
- Extensive experience in processing invoices.
- Knowledge of accounting databases and recordkeeping.
- Proficiency in office software, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook Express.
- Advanced ability to collaborate, manage client requests, and answer queries.
- Ability to review invoices and verify tax information.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources