Interview Questions for Invoice Clerks:
1. What experience do you have working with accounting software?
Evaluates the candidate’s working knowledge of accounting software.
2. What is the best way to keep records of invoices?
Assesses the candidate’s organizational skills and determination to keep accurate records.
3. How would you solve an invoice discrepancy with a client?
Highlights the candidate’s level of professionalism and conflict resolution skills.
4. What steps do you take to stay up-to-date with financial laws and regulations?
Evaluates the candidate’s determination to keep abreast of laws governing finance.
5. What qualities do you think are the most important as an invoice clerk?
Assesses the candidate’s understanding of the qualities required to excel as an invoice clerk.