Interview Questions for Inventory Specialists
1. How do you organize, plan and prioritize your own work?
Shows experience and dependability.
2. How do you ensure accuracy in documentation?
Tests information management skills and experience.
3. What for you are the top three characteristics of a good leader?
Reveals leadership and communication skills.
4. What is the first thing you do when discovering an inventory error?
Tests insight and expertise.
5. How have you dealt with conflict in the past?
Tests interpersonal skills.