Inventory clerks keep accurate counts and records of the materials, equipment, supplies and merchandise coming in and out of a business, and develop and improve inventory management processes.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Inventory Clerk
1. Are you willing to work after hours when necessary?
Availability for extended hours of work.
2. Can you recall a time when your attention to detail had a positive impact on your previous company?
3. How do you check the accuracy of your own work?
Shows experience and dependability.
4. What is the last improvement you made to an inventory management processes?
Tests analytical skills and innovative thinking.
5. What is one thing you know could be better about the way you keep records?
Tests experience and accountability.