Interview Questions for Interaction Designers:
1. How would you incorporate new consumer data into your design process to improve the usability of a product?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of interaction design principles.
2. How would you present a design flaw found during product testing to management?
Examines the candidate's communication skills and ability to spot flaws efficiently.
3. What has been the most challenging design project you've worked on?
Demonstrates the candidate's design experience.
4. How would you handle a disagreement with the product manager?
Highlights the candidate's conflict-resolution skills.
5. How do you keep up-to-date with the latest consumer trends?
Reveals the candidate's ability to remain well-informed about the user experience in various industries.