Interview Questions for HR Analysts:
1. How do you measure success as an HR analyst?
Assesses candidate's understanding of the various skills required to succeed as an HR analyst.
2. The job of an HR analyst requires people and technical skills. How do you deal with the pressure?
Evaluates the candidate's ability to remain calm, especially when dealing with personnel.
3. What steps have you taken in the last six months to improve your HR analyst knowledge?
Shows a desire to keep up with HR trends and to be goal-orientated.
4. Which HR software have you used?
Demonstrates the candidate’s technical and experience working with HRIS..
5. Why do you consider employee training and upliftment important?
Demonstrates that the candidate's interest in maintaining the well-being of the staff.