HR Advisor Job Description Template
We are searching for an HR advisor to deal with issues related to recruitment, onboarding, employee evaluation and performance, labor relations, and work policies. In this role, you will keep updated records of employees and research and implement the best procedures for recruiting and retaining staff members using HR software.
To be successful as an HR advisor, you should ensure that company policies are upheld and you should formulate job descriptions and write articulate policies relating to employment. A top-notch human resource advisor should stay up-to-date with the latest recruitment policies and laws and effectively connect management and employees.
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Evaluating and updating job descriptions.
- Answering all human resources queries posed by management and employees.
- Training and advising managers on strategies for recruitment, selection, and interview evaluation procedures.
- Assisting with the development of recruitment campaigns.
- Participating in the appointment process for potential employees.
- Monitoring recruitment metrics such as retention rates and staff turnover.
- Discussing terms and conditions of employment and benefits with staff members.
- Reviewing employees' work progress using an employee appraisal system and making recommendations, if necessary.
- Using HR software to input and compile data on employees and updating the records regularly.
- Updating HR policies in line with current legislation and informing staff about changes.
HR Advisor Requirements:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field such as labor relations.
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ proven work experience in human resources.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at different levels, including senior staff members.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Working knowledge of HR systems and software.
- The ability to research, analyze, and make logical decisions within a given timeframe.
- Updated knowledge of recruitment strategies and employment legislation.
- Excellent writing ability to present clear and equitable company policies.
- The ability to develop trusting relationships with relevant stakeholders.