Interview Questions for Health Care Customer Service Representatives:
1. Can you provide an example of how you might answer the phone?
Shows professionalism and an appropriate greeting.
2. How would you assist an irate customer?
Tests patience and communication skills.
3. What would you do if a customer's payment did not reflect on the system?
Assesses analytical and problem-solving skills.
4. What would you do if you could not answer a customer's query?
Demonstrates the capacity to ask for help, plus knowledge of appropriate referral procedures.
5. How would you encourage an existing customer to upgrade their plan?
Highlights sales experience.