Contact for quote.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Email, phone, and online.
GulfTalent advertises a wide variety of employment opportunities in several industries, such as finance, engineering, and customer service. While the job board does not readily disclose its pricing or mention any advanced recruitment solutions, it offers 60-day job post durations, targeted email alerts, and applicant filtering tools.
Thanks to the platform's wide reach throughout the Middle East and UAE, companies gain access to a highly defined audience of job seekers in Kuwait, Dubai, Egypt, Oman, and more.
- GulfTalent features comprehensive recruitment solutions suited to different hiring needs and budgets.
- The platform offers 60-day job post durations.
- Listings are sent to eligible candidates via weekly email alerts.
- Employers can add their company profile to the site to aid brand awareness.
- The platform boasts an extensive resume database of more than 10 million candidates.
- GulfTalent is a well-established job board that has been used by several well-known companies, such as BP, Samsung, and PWC.
- Employers have the option to auto-screen applicants with advanced filtering tools.
- GulfTalent's pricing is not readily available on its website.
- The platform does not offer applicant tracking or candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't shared on the site's social media pages or on other job boards.
While online reviews of GulfTalent are limited, the platform has a 2.4-star rating based on more than a dozen reviews on Trustpilot. Some users mentioned receiving poor customer service, while several job seekers noted having a difficult time finding and applying for jobs.
GulfTalent offers free resume search options, but pricing for its job posting plans aren't readily available on its website. Interested employers should request a call back to get in touch with a recruitment specialist.
GulfTalent vs. Bayt.com:
Like GulfTalent, Bayt.com advertises general roles throughout the Middle East. However, only Bayt.com's pricing is readily available on its website, charging $157.50 for a classic listing. Both sites offer resume searches and employer branding, but only Bayt.com features candidate management tools.
GulfTalent vs. 1 Kuwait Jobs:
While 1 Kuwait Jobs primarily caters to the local job market, GulfTalent has an international reach and attracts a wider variety of candidates. While 1 Kuwait Jobs is a free job posting service, GulfTalent has additional recruitment packages but pricing is not readily available on its website. Of the two, only GulfTalent offers employer branding.
GulfTalent vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-known job board that advertises both local and global vacancies in various industries. While GulfTalent is also a general job board, its focus is on Middle Eastern talent, making it the better choice for location-specific hiring. Both sites offer candidate messaging tools.