Interview Questions for Financial Auditors:
1. What tasks are most important when conducting a financial audit?
Reveals the candidate's understanding of auditing concepts and processes.
2. How would you handle an accounting error that you picked up in another auditor's work?
Demonstrates the candidate's interpersonal skills and professionalism.
3. What is your favorite accounting software tool or system, and why?
Highlights the candidate's past experience and knowledge of accounting tools.
4. Have you ever worked on a large auditing team, how was the experience for you?
Highlights the candidate's past activities and their team working abilities.
5. What is the best method of presenting an in-depth report to shareholders and how would you go about it?
Reveals how the candidate approaches the aspects of their work other than accounting and auditing.