Financial Admin Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for a dynamic financial admin assistant to join our company. In this role, you'll work with the financial administrator to record all the financial transactions of our company, as well as process invoices, purchase orders, and payroll. You'll also be in charge of ensuring the office is organized and tidy.
To ensure success as a financial admin assistant, you should have business acumen and the ability to complete various complex financial tasks accurately and efficiently. Ultimately, a top-notch financial admin assistant should be a highly organized and process-driven individual with the ability to handle confidential information.
Financial Admin Assistant Responsibilities:
- Processing work orders, supplier invoices, purchase orders, expenses claims, account payments, and payroll.
- Assisting the financial management team with credit control processes, budget planning, and expense analysis.
- Maintaining a digital record of all financial transactions, documents, and supplier information.
- Coordinating daily financial tasks with the financial management team to optimize workflow.
- Maintaining an organized and comfortable office environment, ordering office supplies, and updating inventory.
- Managing changes of staff members' financial information if needed.
- Compiling financial data to prepare monthly revenue reports and ensuring that client accounts are accurate and up to date.
Financial Admin Assistant Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in finance, business administration, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 1 year's experience working as a financial admin assistant.
- Working knowledge of accounting software, such as QuickBooks and NetSuite.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to perform tasks with accuracy and efficiency in mind.
- Excellent analytical skills and financial prowess.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong team player with solid communication skills.
- High levels of integrity and ability to handle confidential information.