Interview Questions for ER Techs:
1. How would you create strong interpersonal relationships with the hospital staff?
Examines the candidate's ability to work within a team and willingness to collaborate with various staff members.
2. How would you handle peak time in the ER?
Tests the candidate's ability to navigate stressful work situations.
3. How would you approach a panicked family wanting information about their sick loved one in the ER?
Reveals the candidate's interpersonal skills.
4. What would you do if you made a mistake while providing assistance during a medical procedure?
Highlights the candidate's critical thinking skills and integrity.
5. Have you recently completed any courses to update your skills specific to the role of an ER tech?
Assesses the candidate's willingness to update their knowledge.