1. What advice would you give a client looking to reduce costs by instituting production automation?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of engineering practices and the ability to translate technical information into layman's terms.
2. What factors do you consider when determining the feasibility of an engineering project?
Highlights the candidate’s analytical and design skills.
3. A client is unhappy with the advice you gave, how do you respond?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills.
4. What techniques do you use to maintain strong client relationships?
Highlights the candidate's sales and interpersonal skills.
5. Can you describe a successful engineering project you project managed for a client?
Demonstrates industry experience and highlights the candidate’s technical abilities.