Interview Questions for Compensation and Benefits Managers:
1. Can you describe a competitive benefits program you developed and implemented?
Illustrates the candidate's ability to research, design, and negotiate competitive benefit programs.
2. Can you describe your method for evaluating job positions?
Reveals the candidate's ability to evaluate job positions and recommend appropriate compensation offers.
3. How do you ensure all programs, policies, and procedures are legally compliant?
Shows how the candidate keeps track of new legislation and modifies existing compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures to maintain compliance.
4. What HR software systems have you worked with?
Reveals the candidate's job-related technical skills.
5. Can you describe a time when you successfully resolved a benefits issue?
Illustrates the candidate's problem-solving skills.