Interview Questions for Collection Associates:
1. Can you tell me about a debt recovery plan that you successfully enacted?
Evaluates the candidate's experience and knowledge of best practices in debt recovery.
2. How would you go about compiling a manageable debt recovery plan?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of debt recovery strategies that prevent future delinquency.
3. What have you found is the best point of departure to locate elusive debtors?
Assesses the candidate's experience and knowledge of publicly-available databases and records.
4. How would you respond to a debtor who acts evasively about payments?
Reveals the candidate's experience, as well as their problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
5. Which debt collection software would you recommend? Why?
Highlights the candidate's experience and proficiency in debt collection software.