CIO Interview Questions:
1. Can you give an example of a time you saw a business problem and applied new technology to solve it? What was the result?
Tests the candidate’s aptitude for technology.
2. How would you effectively explain the benefits of a new IT system for management?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication and presentation skills.
3. As a CIO, what IT metrics should you monitor on a daily basis?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of IT management systems.
4. What is the key to a long-term IT strategy?
Tests the candidate’s understanding of IT strategies.
5. Can you give an example of a time a security issue occurred in a previous job? How did you resolve it?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills.