Interview Questions for Chief Knowledge Officers:
1. What IT developments will impact knowledge systems for businesses in the future?
Tests the candidate's knowledge and passion for the information/knowledge field.
2. What should be a CKO's first thought when they get to the office?
Reveals the candidate's priorities relating to the position and how they view their role.
3. What are some KPIs and benchmarks you use to determine knowledge capacities?
Evaluates the candidate's skills and expectations concerning knowledge management, use, and development.
4. How would you handle a data leak or corporate theft by an employee on your team?
Explores the candidate's response to disruptions and their ability to manage challenges.
5. What strategies ensure that organizational knowledge capacities are fully utilized?
Assesses the candidate's ability to make an impact and transform methodologies within the company.