Interview Questions for Change Managers:
1. What challenges have you experienced as a change manager, and how did you handle them?
Reveals the candidate's problem-solving abilities and professionalism.
2. How will you convince long-serving managers who reject the reform plan to change their minds?
Highlights the candidate's stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills.
3. What change management task do you find the most challenging?
Identifies the candidate's weaknesses and preferences for tasks.
4. How do you measure your success as a change manager?
Assesses the candidate's experience in and knowledge of the role.
5. What should the focus of change be and why?
Evaluates the candidate's approach toward change and following a balanced approach.