Interview Questions for Certified Ethical Hackers:
1. What skills do you think certified ethical hackers need to be successful?
Reveals an understanding of the role and highlights the candidate’s skills.
2. What techniques do you use to find obvious weaknesses in a security system?
Reveals knowledge of proven hacking procedures.
3. How would you ensure that you have tried all possible options to hack into a system?
Highlights the candidate’s analytical skills.
4. Have you ever failed to find a security weakness? Why do you think you were unable to find any weaknesses?
Reveals honesty and possible gaps in knowledge.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you successfully breached an advanced system for a major technology company?
Reveals the extent of the candidate’s skills and highlights previous work experience.