A Boilermaker constructs and installs boilers and containers used for housing gases and liquids. Boilermakers read blueprints, weld and bolt pieces together, and perform maintenance.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Boilermaker Job Description Template
We are looking for a Boilermaker to be responsible for constructing, assembling, and installing boilers. The responsibilities of a Boilermaker include casting and shaping pieces, testing complete boilers, and upgrading boilers to match environmental standards.
To be successful as a Boilermaker, you should be proficient in welding skills, be physically fit, and demonstrate good reading comprehension. Ultimately, a top-notch Boilermaker should have the ability to detect and fix problems, excellent mechanical skills, and be able to work in tanks at any height.
- Installing boilers into facilities.
- Reading blueprints for location, position, and dimensions.
- Completing maintenance documentation.
- Organizing and assembling boiling parts.
- Shaping and fabricating parts.
- Cleaning pressure vessel equipment.
- Inspecting equipment for proper functioning.
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training qualification.
- Apprentice training.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent reading comprehension.
- Physical stamina.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources