Boilermaker Job Description Template
We are looking for a boilermaker to be responsible for constructing, assembling, and installing boilers. The responsibilities of a boilermaker include casting and shaping pieces, testing complete boilers, and upgrading boilers to match environmental standards.
To be successful as a boilermaker, you should be proficient in welding skills, be physically fit, and demonstrate good reading comprehension. Ultimately, a top-notch boilermaker should have the ability to detect and fix problems, excellent mechanical skills, and be able to work in tanks at any height.
- Installing boilers into facilities.
- Reading blueprints for location, position, and dimensions.
- Completing maintenance documentation.
- Organizing and assembling boiling parts.
- Shaping and fabricating parts.
- Cleaning pressure vessel equipment.
- Inspecting equipment for proper functioning.
- Technical and vocational education and training qualification.
- Apprentice training.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent reading comprehension.
- Physical stamina.