Welder Interview Questions:
1. Which important safety protocols should all welders follow?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of safety protocols.
2. Can you describe your hardest welding challenge? What happened?
Demonstrates the candidate’s experience in the industry.
3. What have you done to improve your knowledge and training?
Shows the candidate’s motivation to better their skills.
4. What do you do if one of your colleagues violates a safety regulation?
Tests the candidate’s ability to enforce safety protocols.
5. Can you share an example of a time in which your attention to detail helped you identify a problem?
Demonstrates the candidate’s attention to detail.