Interview Questions for Babysitters:
1. How would you reach a teenager who would not heed any instruction?
Inspects relationship-building, discernment, and disciplinary techniques.
2. Where would you leave a wandering infant as you locked all entrances?
Elucidates familiarity with appropriate supervision-related protocols.
3. What provisions would you make for overnight babysitting endeavors?
Unveils prior overnight babysitting experience.
4. When would you call a caregiver who was adamant about being left uninterrupted?
Examines knowledge about justifiable rule-breaking behaviors plus conviction in one's discernment.
5. Can you detail your approach to ameliorating medical emergencies?
Reviews methodicalness and the capacity to activate solution-focused thinking.