Interview Questions for Associate Creative Directors:
1. Can you describe some of the most difficult creative challenges you have faced?
Reveals the candidate's experience and creative problem-solving skills.
2. How do you handle teams of strong-willed creative minds?
Demonstrates the candidate's interpersonal and people management skills.
3. How do you ensure that your team's creative output is insightful, effective, and meets the client's objectives?
Shows the candidate's leadership and project management abilities.
4. What is your process for getting started on a new account?
Illustrates the candidate's project management and strategic thinking skills.
5. How do you deal with negative feedback from a client?
Shows the candidate's professionalism and client service skills.