Interview Questions for Anesthetists:
1. How would you prepare a patient for anesthesia?
Tests the ability to detect whether the patient will respond well to anesthesia.
2. After reversing anesthesia, how would you determine that a patient is ready to go home?
Reveals understanding of proper patient care.
3. How do you manage stress?
Indicates that the candidate is able to be level-headed in high-pressure circumstances.
4. How would you handle a nervous patient before surgery?
Demonstrates empathy and compassion.
5. Can you share more about your professional background?
Reveals industry knowledge and experience.