Interview Questions for Alarm Technician:
1. What would you say are your responsibilities as an alarm technician?
Demonstrates the candidate's understanding of the role and the extent of their experience.
2. Have you ever had a difficult customer? How did you handle the situation?
Illustrates the candidate's ability to communicate and resolve conflict. Tests their interpersonal skills.
3. What are the main things you note in your service reports?
Shows the candidate's level of experience and understanding of the role.
4. What has been the most complicated system malfunction you've had to deal with?
Showcases the candidate's ability to solve complex problems.
5. How do you update your technical skills?
Illustrates the candidate's personal interest in the role and degree of knowledge about the role.