Administrative Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized, analytical administrative coordinator, with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills to handle office duties and admin-related operations. In this role, you will field interdepartmental communications, perform office tasks, respond to communications, and oversee all administrative tasks for the company.
To ensure success as an administrative coordinator, you should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and be skilled at various office tasks. Top-notch administrative coordinators are courteous, proactive, and well-organized professionals who bring creative solutions to administrative problems.
Administrative Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Hiring, supervising, and evaluating staff members.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring that they are completed in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Greeting visitors and directing them to to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, data entry, and reporting.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors, clients, and lenders.
- Supporting employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
- Ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
- Assisting with special projects, such as process improvements and budget development.
- Developing and implementing new policies and processes.
Administrative Coordinator Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 years' experience in the administrative support field.
- Meticulous approach to administrative tasks.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including fax machines, printers, copiers, scanners, and computers.
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Strong task and time management skills.
- Basic math abilities and an understanding of basic financial concepts.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.