Interview Questions for Victim Advocates:
1. What accommodations would victims with intellectual disabilities require?
Discerns technical expertise.
2. Which techniques enable effective communication with nonverbal victims?
Uncovers communication methods and the propensity to innovate.
3. How would you procure the buy-in of ambivalent families?
Illustrates interpersonal abilities.
4. How would you prepare to deliver consequential testimonies?
Evaluates research techniques and forethought.
5. How would you track legal case outcomes?
Indicates monitoring and research skills.