Regular Job Post
€249.00 +VAT /post.
Executive Job Post
€950.00 +VAT /post.
*RecruitIreland.com also offers bulk discounts for both Regular and Executive posts.
RecruitIreland.com is a general job portal that offers an excellent reach across Ireland through its affiliation with The Irish Times media group, which allows them to distribute job postings across multiple leading news publications. Employers can choose between two posting plans and create media-rich company profiles.
While the platform is more affordable than IrishJobs.ie and Jobs.ie, it is still a costly option when compared to sites such as JobsIreland and Employee.ie, which are completely free. The site also lacks advanced tools such as candidate matching and applicant tracking.
- Employers can promote their brand with media-rich company profiles.
- Job posts can be boosted to a featured position for increased visibility.
- Listings can be distributed across sites within The Irish Times media group.
- Employers can reach an exclusive Irish Times and Irish Examiner business audience with the Recruit Ireland Executive plan.
- Listings can be sorted by location or category making it easier for candidates to find your posts.
- The platform features a blog with industry news and updates.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of RecruitIreland.com.
RecruitIreland.com vs. Jobs.ie:
Jobs.ie attracts far more website traffic than RecruitIreland.com but is also the costlier option, with pricing starting from €645.00 per post compared to RecruitIreland.com's €249.00 +VAT for a standard job posting. Unlike RecruitIreland.com, Jobs.ie offers a new customer discount.
RecruitIreland.com vs. IrishJobs.ie:
IrishJobs.ie attracts more monthly website visitors than RecruitIreland.com and offers a wider range of recruitment tools. That being said, IrishJobs.ie, has a slightly higher starting price of €280.00 per post compared to RecruitIrelreland.com's starting price of From €229.00 per post.
RecruitIreland.com vs. Monster:
Monster has a larger international footprint than RecruitIreland.com, along with region-specific pages for each country it covers. Monster's Irish platform is more affordable than RecruitIreland.com with pay-per-click pricing starting at €7.00 per day. RecruitIreland.com charges €249.00 for a regular 30-day job post.
Jan 01, 1999
2nd Fl., Linn Dubh, Assumption Rd., Blackpool, Cork T23 RCH6 Ireland
Number of Employees
What does it cost to post a job on RecruitIreland.com?
RecruitIreland.com's pricing starts from €249.00 +VAT per job post.
What is Excutive Recruitment Ireland?
Executive Recruitment Ireland is RecruitIreland.com's job posting plan designed for executive job postings.