Also known as a Stocker, Stock Clerks pack and price items in stores and assist customers with queries they may have.
When interviewing Stock Clerks the ideal candidate will have excellent people skills and the ability to lift and carry items throughout the shift. Be wary of candidates with low energy levels and poor interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Stock Clerks
1. Are you willing to work after hours when necessary?
Availability for extended hours of work.
2. How would you handle a difficult customer?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
3. When is the appropriate moment to approach a customer?
Demonstrates the candidate’s experience working with customers.
4. How would you handle an angry customer?
Tests the candidate’s customer management skills.
5. You might have to perform multiple tasks. How would you prioritize your work?
Tests the candidate’s multitasking skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources