Interview Questions for Stock Controllers:
1. Which steps do you recommend to streamline storage operations?
Assesses the candidate's industry knowledge, as well as their ability to prevent delays in stock availability.
2. What inventory management software do you use and why would you recommend it?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and competency in industry-related software.
3. Can you tell me what data you analyze to ensure the availability of stock?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge and their ability to ensure the uninterrupted availability of stock, as well as preventing overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS).
4. What is your approach to performing inventory audits?
Evaluates the candidate's industry experience, as well as their ability to identify and resolve discrepancies with purchasing orders, stock levels, stock transfers, and payments.
5. Can you describe a time when your intervention prevented a stock shortage?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge and experience, as well as their ability to evaluate and optimize stock control operations.