Interview Questions for Startup Consultants:
1. What measures do you use to track the performance and success of a startup?
Reveals the candidate's ideas about their goals as a startup consultant.
2. What do you consider before taking on a consulting position with a startup?
Explains the candidate's rationale for selecting clients and their analytical process.
3. What has been the most challenging aspect of working with startups?
Assesses the candidate's prior experience working in the startup industry.
4. How would you handle a founder who is prone to stress and catastrophizing?
Evaluates the candidate's ability to deal with inexperienced business people.
5. Why do you think startup consultants are important to newly founded businesses?
Explores the candidate's ideas around consulting and how they perceive their value.