Interview Questions for Business Advisors:
1. Which skills you acquired will make you a good business advisor?
Demonstrates whether the skills mentioned match the job requirements.
2. Can you tell me how you would determine the cause of low productivity?
Highlights experience in dealing with productivity-related concerns.
3. Which business management software have you previously found useful?
Tests the candidate's experience and competency in industry-related software.
4. Can you describe a time when you achieved success with a marketing strategy?
Shows whether the scenario described meets expectations in terms of marketing expertise.
5. Can you tell me about a critical risk factor you identified at a business?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge of risk management and mitigation.