Interview Questions for Risk Managers:
1. Can you provide an example that demonstrates your attention to detail?
Demonstrates the candidate's commitment to accuracy.
2. How do you deal with employees who prove difficult to work with?
Reveals the candidate's interpersonal and people skills.
3. How do you stay up-to-date on the best practices of risk management?
Shows how the candidate maintains in-depth and current knowledge of risk management practices.
4. Can you describe the most problematic situation you have dealt with?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem-solving skills.
5. What experience do you have writing and presenting risk assessment reports?
Reveals the candidate's work experience and the ability to prepare and present risk assessment reports.