Regulatory compliance specialists ensure that organizations comply with industry specifications, standards, regulations, and laws. They review operational practices, create and enforce compliance plans, and perform regulatory risk management. They may be employed by organizations or work as consultants.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Regulatory Compliance Specialist Job Description Template
We are seeking a results-driven regulatory compliance specialist to implement and develop regulatory compliance strategies. You will be reviewing documentation and procedures, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders on compliance-related issues, and performing compliance audits.
To ensure success as a regulatory compliance specialist, you should exhibit extensive experience in regulatory compliance coordination and in-depth industry knowledge. An accomplished regulatory compliance specialist will be someone who can facilitate regulatory compliance to help our organization maintain an excellent reputation.
Regulatory Compliance Specialist Responsibilities:
- Interviewing executives, managers, and employees to determine compliance-related priorities.
- Reviewing documentation, processes, and practices.
- Developing and enacting regulatory compliance strategies.
- Coordinating regulatory compliance procedures across organizational structures.
- Providing training in compliance practices and procedures.
- Monitoring compliance and facilitating interventions to manage risks.
- Performing compliance audits and compiling reports.
- Documenting compliance-related processes and maintaining records.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes and developments in the regulatory environment.
Regulatory Compliance Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in the field of regulatory specialization.
- An accredited qualification in regulatory and compliance assurance will be advantageous.
- More than five years' work experience in the relevant industry.
- At least three years' experience as a regulatory compliance specialist, or similar.
- Extensive knowledge of industry regulations and governing laws.
- Proficiency in office and compliance management software.
- Exceptional analytical, investigative, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources