Interview Questions for React.js Developers:
1. What are the benefits of using React.js for user interface design and integration?
Evaluates the candidate’s knowledge of REACT concepts.
2. What front-end languages are you most familiar with?
Reveals areas of expertise and highlights gaps in knowledge.
3. What techniques should you use to define and develop user-interface components for mobile applications?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of interface design.
4. How do you organize your workload for the day?
Demonstrates the candidate’s time and project management skills.
5. What application interface components did you design in your previous job?
Reveals previous work history and highlights relevant design skills.