Interview Questions for Promoters:
1. How do you attract a customer’s attention at an event?
Shows the ability to attract customers when manning a stand at an event.
2. What techniques do you employ when presenting or demonstrating a product or service to a customer?
Tests selling, marketing, and presentation skills.
3. How do you record customers’ reactions and/or questions at an event? Why do you think this is important?
Tests ability to report on customer interactions at an event.
4. Which interactive materials have you used in the past to share information about a product or service?
Illustrates the ability to use various modes of communication to present a product or service.
5. Describe a time when you had to answer a particularly complex question in front of an audience. Did you communicate the answer effectively? If not, how could you improve this skill in the future?
Tests communication and interpersonal skills.