Interview Questions for Project Accountants:
1. Can you describe your steps in ensuring efficient invoicing?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge and experience, as well as whether the steps match job expectations.
2. What would junior accountants struggle with in this position?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge and reveals their experience.
3. You need to generate a cash flow forecast. How do you proceed?
Assesses the candidate’s experience, as well as whether the description meets the requirements.
4. Which accounting software do you find works the best? Why?
Highlights the candidate's experience in using accounting software, as well as their proficiency.
5. You disagree with your supervisor on a cost estimate. What do you do?
Evaluates communication and problem-solving skills, and reveals whether the candidate reacts in an appropriate manner.