Interview Questions for Osteopathic Doctors:
1. Can you describe how you would examine a patient?
Provides insight into the candidate's osteopathic philosophy and demonstrates their palpation techniques.
2. What is the most challenging case you have dealt with so far?
Tests of skill level, experience, and highlights potential weaknesses.
3. A patient has severe stomach pain. How do you proceed?
Reveals assessment and diagnostic skills.
4. Can you describe a time when you disagreed with a medical doctor? What happened?
Highlights problem-solving and conflict resolution skills, as well as the willingness to learn.
5. What contributions do you hope to make to the medical field?
Shows candidates’ potential and reveals their goals.