Interview Questions for Operations Assistants:
1. Which of your skills make you suitable for this role?
Reveals expertise and understanding of the role.
2. Can you describe how you would resolve conflict in the office?
Assesses management, conflict resolution, and interpersonal skills.
3. What strategies would you implement to ensure good attendance at work?
Tests critical thinking skills and planning abilities.
4. What would you consider to be the most important trait of an operations assistant?
Demonstrates an understanding of the role and reveals the candidate's suitability for the position.
5. Can you describe a time when you improved efficiency in the office?
Reveals organizational and time management skills.